Many new tubers start a channel without much direction and if you don’t know what video you’re going to post next week, neither will your subscribers. Subs like to know what to expect from their Vloggers and they don’t want surprises, unless it’s a giveaway of course!
So try and think of one category, for example travel, and create a spectrum of videos within this category. Once you get a loyal base of fans you can start adding more random videos or even add an additional category focus e.g. Beauty. Why not even combine the two and make videos about Travel and Beauty e.g. Travel & In Flight beauty products (see vid below).
P.s. Q&As, Meet my family, get to know mes’ and GRWMs are always allowed, they don’t have a particular category so these can always be included.
What is Vluff?
Vluff is the first community and directory for YouTube Vlog Channels, making it easy for you to discover Vloggers and connect with the Vlog community!
- Discover vloggers you’ll love with thousands sorted into over 50 unique categories.
- Suggest Vloggers not in Vluff and work your way up the leaderboard.
- React to your favorite Vloggers latest videos and earn badges the more you react.
- Tell your fave Vlogger what videos you would like to see next by suggesting content.
- Are you a YouTuber? Claim your channel and earn the crown badge, increase your presence and cool freebies from us.